hopeless✈wanderer

May 27, 2014

opportunities




Birds floating elegantly through the air. The world breathing in front of me. People laughing on the street and busy cars passing by. The world consists of a sea of opportunities and sometimes it strikes me, how many times we have to chose between these opportunities - how many times we have to know our priorities. Sometimes I feel like drowning in this big sea, nothing to hold on to but your own fragile gut feeling, and other times I feel like the sea isn't moving at all, no waves to push you forward so you have to swim for yourself. Lately I've been trying to seek out these opportunities myself, and I feel great! The world consists of a sea of opportunities, and I'm going to swim the best I've learned - I don't want to wake up one day, dwelling on the bottom waiting for opportunities that never were, and realize that I just gave up.

Dansk
Fugle som elegant flyver gennem den tynde luft. Verden trækker vejret foran mig. Mennesker som letsindigt griner på gaden og biler som travlt kører forbi. Verden består af et hav af muligheder, og nogle gange slår det mig, hvor ofte vi bliver nødt til at vælge mellem mulighederne - hvor tit vi bliver nødt til at kende vores prioriteringer. Nogle gange føler jeg, at jeg er ved at drukne i dette store hav, intet andet at holde fast i, end min egen skrøbelige mavefornemmelse, og andre gange føler jeg at havet slet ikke bevæger sig, ingen bølger til at skubbe dig frem, så du bliver nødt til at svømme selv. Her på det seneste har jeg prøvet at opsøge de her muligheder selv, og jeg har det fantastisk! Verden består af et hav af muligheder, og jeg har tænkt mig at svømme det bedste jeg har lært - Jeg vil ikke vågne op en dag; dvælende på bunden, ventende på muligheder som aldrig fandt sted, og indse, at jeg bare gav op.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you do, I hope you're chasing opportunities too, even though it can be very hard at times!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have such a great view. I live on the ninth floor with my dad and on the fifteenth floor with my mom, the view is absolutely wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Awe-inspriing, that is what you and your perfectly encapsulated photos are. Never forget that, you bring beauty through the spectrum of a lens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I really appreciate that you think so! I'm really doing by best in terms of photography, and when someone like you tell me something like this, I feel so grateful!

      Delete
  4. Inspiring and agree with you! Don't stop finding your opportunity and don't be afraid to fight for what you want! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being you! I will of course take a look at all of your inspiring blogs out there ♥✌

Blogroll

Followers